This study was supported by National Institutes of Health Grant 5R03HD051909-02 to the first author and by National Science Foundation Grant BCS 00-79973 to the second author.
Orthography and the Development of Reading Processes: An Eye-Movement Study of Chinese and English
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 720–735, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Feng, G., Miller, K., Shu, H. and Zhang, H. (2009), Orthography and the Development of Reading Processes: An Eye-Movement Study of Chinese and English. Child Development, 80: 720–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01293.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.