Kathleen Corriveau and Paul L. Harris were supported by a grant from the Spencer Foundation (Grant 2007001310. Elizabeth Meins was supported by grants from the ESRC (Grant R000239456 and RES-000-23-1073). We are grateful to the mothers and children who participated and to Vikram Jaswal for permission to use the hybrid stimuli.
Young Children’s Trust in Their Mother’s Claims: Longitudinal Links With Attachment Security in Infancy
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 750–761, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Corriveau, K. H., Harris, P. L., Meins, E., Fernyhough, C., Arnott, B., Elliott, L., Liddle, B., Hearn, A., Vittorini, L. and de Rosnay, M. (2009), Young Children’s Trust in Their Mother’s Claims: Longitudinal Links With Attachment Security in Infancy. Child Development, 80: 750–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01295.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.