This research was supported by grants from the W. T. Grant Foundation (Grant 2538) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (1R03HD055229-01A1) and with the generous support of a Fulbright Senior Scholar Award from the Australian American Fulbright Commission and a Senior Visiting Fellow position at the Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia, to the first author. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health or of other grantors.
Fathers’ and Mothers’ Parenting Predicting and Responding to Adolescent Sexual Risk Behaviors
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 808–827, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Coley, R. L., Votruba-Drzal, E. and Schindler, H. S. (2009), Fathers’ and Mothers’ Parenting Predicting and Responding to Adolescent Sexual Risk Behaviors. Child Development, 80: 808–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01299.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.