We thank the University at Buffalo Social Development Laboratory for their assistance with the collection and coding of the data. Special thanks to Stephanie A. Godleski, Kirstin Stauffacher Grös, Jamie L. Guzzo, and Emily E. Ries for assistance with the coordination of the study. We thank the Fisher Price Endowed UB Early Childhood Research Center for their participation and we thank the families, teachers and directors of all schools for their assistance. Thanks to Keith Burt for comments on a previous draft.
A Longitudinal Study of Forms and Functions of Aggressive Behavior in Early Childhood
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 828–842, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Murray-Close, D. and Ostrov, J. M. (2009), A Longitudinal Study of Forms and Functions of Aggressive Behavior in Early Childhood. Child Development, 80: 828–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01300.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.