This research was supported by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CAR-4327) and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (410-2000-0748). We appreciate the extensive support of Tom Woods and the Rock Solid Foundation of British Columbia. We also extend our thanks to superintendent, John Gaiptman, and the principals, teachers, parents, and students of Greater Victoria School District 61. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2008 biennial meeting of the Society for Research on Adolescence, Chicago.
The Effects of Peer Victimization and Physical Aggression on Changes in Internalizing From First to Third Grade
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 843–859, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Leadbeater, B. J. and Hoglund, W. L. G. (2009), The Effects of Peer Victimization and Physical Aggression on Changes in Internalizing From First to Third Grade. Child Development, 80: 843–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01301.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.