The authors thank Dr. Friedman for the useful discussions throughout the research period and to both Drs. Friedman and Bradley for comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. This study was conducted by the NICHD Early Child Care Research Network supported by NICHD through a cooperative agreement that calls for scientific collaboration between the grantees and the NICHD staff. The study was supported by the I.B. Harris Program at Bar-Ilan University and the L.A. MACHADO CHAIR for Cognitive Modifiability.
Relations Between Parenting Quality and Cognitive Performance of Children Experiencing Varying Amounts of Childcare
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 893–906, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Adi-Japha, E. and Klein, P. S. (2009), Relations Between Parenting Quality and Cognitive Performance of Children Experiencing Varying Amounts of Childcare. Child Development, 80: 893–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01304.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.