This research was supported by Grant R01-HD39285 from NICHD (J.S.B.) and by Grants R01-HD043221 from NICHD and APR-006013 from the Office of Population Affairs (P.L.E.).
Home and Parenting Resources Available to Siblings Depending on Their Birth Intention Status
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 921–939, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Barber, J. S. and East, P. L. (2009), Home and Parenting Resources Available to Siblings Depending on Their Birth Intention Status. Child Development, 80: 921–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01306.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.