The authors thank the newborn nursery and postpartum care staffs of Margot Perot Women's and Children's Hospital at Presbyterian Medical Center of Dallas and of Medical City, Dallas for their collaboration. The authors are also grateful for the continuing pediatric support from Pediatric Associates of Dallas, Woodhill Pediatric Associates, North Dallas Pediatrics, Clinical Associates, and other participating pediatricians. The original studies quoted in this article were supported by Grant HD22380 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Mead Johnson Nutritionals (Evansville, IN) donated all infant formulas for the studies. Drs. Hoffman and Birch have received research funding from Mead Johnson Nutritionals for subsequent studies not reported here. Dr. Hoffman has subsequently received consultant fees from Mead Johnson Nutritionals to provide educational seminars to pediatricians and pediatric nutritionists.
Three Randomized Controlled Trials of Early Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Supplementation on Means-End Problem Solving in 9-Month-Olds
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1376–1384, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Drover, J., Hoffman, D. R., Castañeda, Y. S., Morale, S. E. and Birch, E. E. (2009), Three Randomized Controlled Trials of Early Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Supplementation on Means-End Problem Solving in 9-Month-Olds. Child Development, 80: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01339.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
Vol. 83, Issue 6, 2139, Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.