Portions of this research were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research on Child Development, April 2005, Atlanta, GA. The Child Development Project has been funded by Grants MH42498, MH56961, MH57024, and MH57095 from the National Institute of Mental Health; HD30572 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; and DA016903 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The Pittsburgh Mother–Child Project has been funded by Grants MH50907 and MH01666.
Trajectories of Physical Discipline: Early Childhood Antecedents and Developmental Outcomes
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1385–1402, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Lansford, J. E., Criss, M. M., Dodge, K. A., Shaw, D. S., Pettit, G. S. and Bates, J. E. (2009), Trajectories of Physical Discipline: Early Childhood Antecedents and Developmental Outcomes. Child Development, 80: 1385–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01340.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.