We wish to thank the participating schools and adolescents for their cooperation with this research and the undergraduate research assistants who helped with data entry. This research was partially supported by a Faculty Research Grant from Azusa Pacific University to the first author and National Science Foundation Grant 0517941 to the third author.
Disclosure to Parents About Everyday Activities Among American Adolescents From Mexican, Chinese, and European Backgrounds
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1481–1498, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Yau, J. P., Tasopoulos-Chan, M. and Smetana, J. G. (2009), Disclosure to Parents About Everyday Activities Among American Adolescents From Mexican, Chinese, and European Backgrounds. Child Development, 80: 1481–1498. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01346.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.