The research described herein was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and a Faculty Scholars Award from the William T. Grant Foundation. We are grateful to the children and teachers for their participation.
Shyness-Sensitivity and Social, School, and Psychological Adjustment in Rural Migrant and Urban Children in China
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1499–1513, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wang, L. and Wang, Z. (2009), Shyness-Sensitivity and Social, School, and Psychological Adjustment in Rural Migrant and Urban Children in China. Child Development, 80: 1499–1513. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01347.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!