This study was funded by the Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project (704025); the Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities (B08024) of the Ministry of Education, P. R. China; The Office of Global Programs (2005–2006) and the Institute for Human Development and Social Change (2006–2007) at New York University; The Special Opportunity Fund (2009) at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the Harvard University China Fund grant (2008–2009); and The National Science Foundation Grant to Niobe Way, Hirokazu Yoshikawa, Diane Hughes, and Catherine Tamis-LeMonda.
The Influence of Student Perceptions of School Climate on Socioemotional and Academic Adjustment: A Comparison of Chinese and American Adolescents
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1514–1530, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Jia, Y., Way, N., Ling, G., Yoshikawa, H., Chen, X., Hughes, D., Ke, X. and Lu, Z. (2009), The Influence of Student Perceptions of School Climate on Socioemotional and Academic Adjustment: A Comparison of Chinese and American Adolescents. Child Development, 80: 1514–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01348.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!