This research was supported by funding from the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin and the Hertz Foundation Research Fellowship. We thank the participating families of the Wisconsin Study of Families and Work for their continued involvement in this research.
Adolescent Gender-Role Identity and Mental Health: Gender Intensification Revisited
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1531–1544, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Priess, H. A., Lindberg, S. M. and Hyde, J. S. (2009), Adolescent Gender-Role Identity and Mental Health: Gender Intensification Revisited. Child Development, 80: 1531–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01349.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.