The research described herein was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, a Faculty Scholars Award from the William T. Grant Foundation, and a grant (06JJDDXLX002) from the Major Projects of the Humanities and Social Sciences Key Laboratories, the Ministry of Education, China. We are grateful to the children, parents, and teachers for their participation.
Early Childhood Behavioral Inhibition and Social and School Adjustment in Chinese Children: A 5-Year Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1692–1704, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Chen, X., Chen, H., Li, D. and Wang, L. (2009), Early Childhood Behavioral Inhibition and Social and School Adjustment in Chinese Children: A 5-Year Longitudinal Study. Child Development, 80: 1692–1704. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01362.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.