Social Information Processing, Moral Reasoning, and Emotion Attributions: Relations With Adolescents’ Reactive and Proactive Aggression
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1739–1755, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Arsenio, W. F., Adams, E. and Gold, J. (2009), Social Information Processing, Moral Reasoning, and Emotion Attributions: Relations With Adolescents’ Reactive and Proactive Aggression. Child Development, 80: 1739–1755. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01365.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.