This research was supported by NIH/NICHD Grant R01 HD27592 to the first author. Newborn evoked potential data collection was supported by a research grant equipment loan from Intelligent Hearing Systems, Miami, FL. We thank Rafael Irizarry, Department of Biostatistics, for his contribution to the original design of the fetal protocol, and Kristen Byrnes, for her assistance with Dubowitz training and administration. We remain indebted to the diligent and generous support of our study families, without which this work would not be possible.
Prenatal Antecedents of Newborn Neurological Maturation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 115–130, January/February 2010
How to Cite
DiPietro, J. A., Kivlighan, K. T., Costigan, K. A., Rubin, S. E., Shiffler, D. E., Henderson, J. L. and Pillion, J. P. (2010), Prenatal Antecedents of Newborn Neurological Maturation. Child Development, 81: 115–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01384.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.