The SLCDS has been funded by the Medical Research Council UK Project Grants G89292999N and G9539876N awarded to the late Channi Kumar, Deborah Sharp, and Dale Hay; the Psychiatry Research Trust; and the South West G.P. Trust. The present data coding and analyses were partially supported by an Economic and Social Research Council studentship to Cerith S. Waters and Medical Research Council UK Programme Grant GO400086. We thank Helen Allen for her contribution to the retention of the sample, and the families who participated in the study for 16 years.
Mothers’ Antenatal Depression and Their Children’s Antisocial Outcomes
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 149–165, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Hay, D. F., Pawlby, S., Waters, C. S., Perra, O. and Sharp, D. (2010), Mothers’ Antenatal Depression and Their Children’s Antisocial Outcomes. Child Development, 81: 149–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01386.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.