The Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP) was funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development (Charles A. Nelson, network chair). We thank our dedicated BEIP research staff as well as Hermi R. Woodward and Sebastian F. Koga. We are very grateful to the children and caregivers who have participated in the BEIP.
Placement in Foster Care Enhances Quality of Attachment Among Young Institutionalized Children
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 212–223, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Smyke, A. T., Zeanah, C. H., Fox, N. A., Nelson, C. A. and Guthrie, D. (2010), Placement in Foster Care Enhances Quality of Attachment Among Young Institutionalized Children. Child Development, 81: 212–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01390.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.