This research was supported in part by a NARSAD Young Investigator Award to the first author and a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH R01 MH55188) to the second author. We acknowledge the research staff of the Institute for Prevention Science, Tom Cooper and staff of the Nathan Kline Institute for assistance with the processing of cortisol assays, and the families and children who participated. We would also like to acknowledge the substantial contributions that Drs. Rachel Klein, Eva Petkova, and Patrick Shrout have made to this research.
Understanding Relations Among Early Family Environment, Cortisol Response, and Child Aggression via a Prevention Experiment
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 290–305, January/February 2010
How to Cite
O’Neal, C. R., Brotman, L. M., Huang, K.-Y., Gouley, K. K., Kamboukos, D., Calzada, E. J. and Pine, D. S. (2010), Understanding Relations Among Early Family Environment, Cortisol Response, and Child Aggression via a Prevention Experiment. Child Development, 81: 290–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01395.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.