We thank William Dickens, Rob Dugger, Mimi Engel, Michael Foster, Rucker Johnson, Ann Siegal, Aaron Sojourner, Sergio Urzua, Sara Watson, and participants of the University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center conference “Long-Run Impact of Early Life Events” and of seminars at the Brookings Institution, Brown University, Cornell University, and the University of Oxford for comments on related drafts. This project was funded in part by the Partnership for America’s Economic Success. Ziol-Guest acknowledges the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Scholars program at Harvard University for its financial support.
Early-Childhood Poverty and Adult Attainment, Behavior, and Health
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 306–325, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Duncan, G. J., Ziol-Guest, K. M. and Kalil, A. (2010), Early-Childhood Poverty and Adult Attainment, Behavior, and Health. Child Development, 81: 306–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01396.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!