This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant R37-HD023922 to Frank C. Keil. We thank the staff, parents, and students at Bell-Graham, Gales Ferry, Guilford Lakes, and Thalberg elementary schools for their support. Special thanks to Yaw Anim, Amy Hart, and Jared Aguirre for their assistance with this research.
Sensing the Coherence of Biology in Contrast to Psychology: Young Children’s Use of Causal Relations to Distinguish Two Foundational Domains
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 390–409, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Erickson, J. E., Keil, F. C. and Lockhart, K. L. (2010), Sensing the Coherence of Biology in Contrast to Psychology: Young Children’s Use of Causal Relations to Distinguish Two Foundational Domains. Child Development, 81: 390–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01402.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.