This research was supported by grants from the Cornell East Asia Program and the U.S. Department of Agriculture to the first author. We thank Charis Wing Man Law, Bernard Lam, and May Wong for their assistance. We also thank Françoise Vermeylen for statistical consultation. Special thanks go to the participants who made this study possible.
“My Way or Mom’s Way?” The Bilingual and Bicultural Self in Hong Kong Chinese Children and Adolescents
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 555–567, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Shao, Y. and Li, Y. J. (2010), “My Way or Mom’s Way?” The Bilingual and Bicultural Self in Hong Kong Chinese Children and Adolescents. Child Development, 81: 555–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2009.01415.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.