This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health through a grant (MH62601) and a Senior Scientist Award (MH066208) to Megan R. Gunnar and through a grant provided by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (MH165802) to Deborah A. Phillips. We would like to thank Deborah Vandell and Carollee Howes for their assistance in modifying and developing the M-ORCE. Finally, this study would not have been possible without the generous cooperation of the participating family day-care providers and families they serve.
The Rise in Cortisol in Family Day Care: Associations With Aspects of Care Quality, Child Behavior, and Child Sex
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 851–869, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Gunnar, M. R., Kryzer, E., Van Ryzin, M. J. and Phillips, D. A. (2010), The Rise in Cortisol in Family Day Care: Associations With Aspects of Care Quality, Child Behavior, and Child Sex. Child Development, 81: 851–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01438.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!