This research was supported by National Science Foundation Grants 0339115 and 0623936, and Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station/Lindsey Foundation Grant ALA080-001. We acknowledge contributions made by staff of our Research Laboratory, most notably Lori Staton and Bridget Wingo, for data collection. We also thank school personnel, and children and parents who participated in this study.
Children’s Sleep and Adjustment Over Time: The Role of Socioeconomic Context
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 870–883, May/June 2010
How to Cite
El-Sheikh, M., Kelly, R. J., Buckhalt, J. A. and Benjamin Hinnant, J. (2010), Children’s Sleep and Adjustment Over Time: The Role of Socioeconomic Context. Child Development, 81: 870–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01439.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.