Financial support was provided by UNICEF Bosnia & Herzegovina, the BYU Family Studies Center, the David M. Kennedy Center for International Studies, the Bing Fund, and Tony Bennett. The authors thank Preston Finley, James Wu, Ann Anderson, and Jenifer Alonso for assisting with manuscript preparation. Special thanks to Theresa Betancourt, Alan Steinberg, Sarah Ostrowski, Harolyn Belcher, and two anonymous reviewers for their generous and insightful comments on previous drafts of this manuscript.
Unpacking Trauma Exposure Risk Factors and Differential Pathways of Influence: Predicting Postwar Mental Distress in Bosnian Adolescents
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 1053–1076, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Layne, C. M., Olsen, J. A., Baker, A., Legerski, J.-P., Isakson, B., Pašalić, A., Duraković-Belko, E., Đapo, N., Ćampara, N., Arslanagić, B., Saltzman, W. R. and Pynoos, R. S. (2010), Unpacking Trauma Exposure Risk Factors and Differential Pathways of Influence: Predicting Postwar Mental Distress in Bosnian Adolescents. Child Development, 81: 1053–1076. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01454.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.