First and foremost, our gratitude goes to the children at Laroo Boarding School who made this research possible. We extend our gratitude to Malisa Mukanga and Rahel Duresso for their assistance with data collection, to Christophe Bayer for his creative ideas, and to Claus Barkmann, Monica Blotevogel, Tom Toepfer, Elizabeth Stephens, Bill Charette, Victoria Olsen, Monika Bullinger, and Georg Romer for their helpful comments on earlier drafts. This study was funded by the Children for Tomorrow Foundation.
Posttraumatic Resilience in Former Ugandan Child Soldiers
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 1096–1113, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Klasen, F., Oettingen, G., Daniels, J., Post, M., Hoyer, C. and Adam, H. (2010), Posttraumatic Resilience in Former Ugandan Child Soldiers. Child Development, 81: 1096–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01456.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!