This research was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant R37-HD33486 to Karen E. Adolph and a CUNY Faculty Development Program Grant to Sarah E. Berger. Portions of this research were presented at the biennial meeting of the Cognitive Development Society, Park City, Utah, October 2003 and the International Conference on Infant Studies, Vancouver, British Columbia, March 2008. We gratefully acknowledge the members of the New York University Action Lab for their assistance with data collections and all of the infants and caregivers who participated in this research.
Bridging the Gap: Solving Spatial Means–Ends Relations in a Locomotor Task
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1367–1375, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Berger, S. E., Adolph, K. E. and Kavookjian, A. E. (2010), Bridging the Gap: Solving Spatial Means–Ends Relations in a Locomotor Task. Child Development, 81: 1367–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01478.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!