This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH 5 R01 MH061967-03) and the National Science Foundation (BCS-9986101) awarded to the third author.
Interracial and Intraracial Contact, School-Level Diversity, and Change in Racial Identity Status Among African American Adolescents
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1431–1444, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Yip, T., Seaton, E. K. and Sellers, R. M. (2010), Interracial and Intraracial Contact, School-Level Diversity, and Change in Racial Identity Status Among African American Adolescents. Child Development, 81: 1431–1444. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01483.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intragroup Contact and Anxiety Among Ethnic Minority Adolescents: Considering Ethnic Identity and School Diversity Transitions, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2014,, , ,
- 4Promoting Positive Development Through Social Justice: An Introduction to a New Ongoing Section ofApplied Developmental Science, Applied Developmental Science, 2013, 17, 2, 57, ,
- 6Applied Developmental Science, Social Justice, and Socio-Political Well-Being, Applied Developmental Science, 2012, 16, 1, 54, , , ,
- 7Birds of an ethnic feather? Ethnic identity homophily among college-age friends, Journal of Adolescence, 2012, 35, 6, 1505, ,
- 8Perceptions of Discrimination by Young Diaspora Migrants, European Psychologist, 2012, 17, 2, 105, , , ,