This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH 5 R01 MH061967-03) and the National Science Foundation (BCS-9986101) awarded to the third author.
Interracial and Intraracial Contact, School-Level Diversity, and Change in Racial Identity Status Among African American Adolescents
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1431–1444, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Yip, T., Seaton, E. K. and Sellers, R. M. (2010), Interracial and Intraracial Contact, School-Level Diversity, and Change in Racial Identity Status Among African American Adolescents. Child Development, 81: 1431–1444. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01483.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.