This project was supported by two U.S. Department of Education (DOE) grants (H029D60040; H327A990082) and a third U.S. DOE cooperative agreement (U295A050003). Please note, these contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. DOE and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government. Portions of the research were presented at the annual meeting of the Office of Special Education Projects, U.S. DOE, Washington, DC, June 2002, and at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Tampa, FL, April 2003. Special thanks to the staff and participants involved in this project including Dr. John C. Wright of the University of Texas at Austin who was a coinvestigator on this project until his death in 2001. We are indebted to his many contributions. His guidance and mentoring will be missed by all those who knew him or benefited from his scholarly brilliance.
Structure and Strategies in Children’s Educational Television: The Roles of Program Type and Learning Strategies in Children’s Learning
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1582–1597, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Linebarger, D. L. and Piotrowski, J. T. (2010), Structure and Strategies in Children’s Educational Television: The Roles of Program Type and Learning Strategies in Children’s Learning. Child Development, 81: 1582–1597. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01493.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.