This research was supported by a grant from the American Educational Research Association that receives funds for its “AERA Grants Program” from the National Science Foundation and the National Center for Education Statistics of the Institute of Education Sciences (U.S. Department of Education) under NSF Grant DRL-0634035. Additional support was provided by the Stanford Graduate Fellowship. Opinions reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the granting agencies. I thank Susanna Loeb, Sean Reardon, Margaret Bridges, Bruce Fuller, Eric Hanushek, Joseph P. Robinson, and Deborah Stipek for invaluable suggestions.
Do Black and Hispanic Children Benefit More From Preschool? Understanding Differences in Preschool Effects Across Racial Groups
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1828–1845, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Bassok, D. (2010), Do Black and Hispanic Children Benefit More From Preschool? Understanding Differences in Preschool Effects Across Racial Groups. Child Development, 81: 1828–1845. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01513.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.