Research was supported by grants from Ministero dell’Università (2007XFM93B_004) and University of Padua (2007-CPDA075245). We thank Dr. Dalla Barba and the nursing staff at the Pediatric Clinic for their collaboration. Many thanks also to Dr. Bruno Rossion and Dr. Adelaide de Heering for sharing the composite face stimuli, and Jennifer Wagner for English editing.
Holistic Face Processing in Newborns, 3-Month-Old Infants, and Adults: Evidence From the Composite Face Effect
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child Development © 2010 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1894–1905, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Turati, C., Di Giorgio, E., Bardi, L. and Simion, F. (2010), Holistic Face Processing in Newborns, 3-Month-Old Infants, and Adults: Evidence From the Composite Face Effect. Child Development, 81: 1894–1905. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01520.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.