This study was supported by a grant from the Russell Sage Foundation awarded to Andrew J. Fuligni. The author was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship while at the University of California, Los Angeles. Much gratitude to Andrew Fuligni, Rena Repetti, and their laboratory groups for their helpful comments and feedback on earlier versions of this work. Thanks to the students and schools who participated in this research.
Gender Differences in Adolescents’ Daily Interpersonal Events and Well-Being
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 454–461, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Flook, L. (2011), Gender Differences in Adolescents’ Daily Interpersonal Events and Well-Being. Child Development, 82: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01521.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!