The authors would like to thank the students and teachers of the participating schools, who gave so generously of their time and efforts in making this research possible. The authors would also like to thank Chang Chen, Juan Liu, Sharon To, and Xiaoxi Zhao for assistance with reliability, translation, and data analysis, and Ayelet Lahat, Justin McNeil, and Sarah Watson for comments on initial drafts. This research was supported by a grant to Charles C. Helwig from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (410050353) and by a grant from the Guangdong Philosophy and Social Science Program (08SXY003) to Shaogang Yang. Preliminary findings from this study were reported at the meeting of the Jean Piaget Society in Quebec City in June, 2008, and at the meeting of the Association of Moral Education in New York in November 2007.
Urban and Rural Chinese Adolescents’ Judgments and Reasoning About Personal and Group Jurisdiction
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 701–716, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Helwig, C. C., Yang, S., Tan, D., Liu, C. and Shao, T. (2011), Urban and Rural Chinese Adolescents’ Judgments and Reasoning About Personal and Group Jurisdiction. Child Development, 82: 701–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01531.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.