Our thanks go to Cornelia Büchling, Gregor Caregnato, Uwe Czienskowski, Stefanie Dabrowski, Robert Habicht, Jutta Mata, and Sven Ohl. This work was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship of the Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation to the first author, and a research grant from the German research foundation to the second and third authors (RI 1226/5).
When Easy Comes Hard: The Development of Adaptive Strategy Selection
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 687–700, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Mata, R., von Helversen, B. and Rieskamp, J. (2011), When Easy Comes Hard: The Development of Adaptive Strategy Selection. Child Development, 82: 687–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01535.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.