We are grateful for research support from the National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development to the second and third authors (Grant R01 HD057952), and for helpful comments from Heather Boushey, John Cawley, and Wen-Jui Han, and participants at colloquia presented at the Society for Research in Child Development biennial meeting, the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management annual meeting, the George Mason University, the University of Wisconsin–Madison, and American University.
Maternal Employment, Work Schedules, and Children’s Body Mass Index
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 66–81, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Morrissey, T. W., Dunifon, R. E. and Kalil, A. (2011), Maternal Employment, Work Schedules, and Children’s Body Mass Index. Child Development, 82: 66–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01541.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!