A portion of this work was included in the PhD dissertation completed by the first author and was presented at the 2009 biannual meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development. This research was partially supported by funding from Future Directions Prevention and Early Intervention Trials, Queensland Department of Child Safety, Australia. We greatly appreciate the assistance of families who participated in this research. In addition, we wish to thank members of the Family Interaction Research Program at Griffith University and members of the School of Psychology at Griffith University for their willingness to share ideas and space.
Accumulating Evidence for Parent–Child Interaction Therapy in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 177–192, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, R. and Zimmer-Gembeck, M. J. (2011), Accumulating Evidence for Parent–Child Interaction Therapy in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment. Child Development, 82: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01548.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.