We are grateful for the generous funding support awarded to the first author by the Starting Early Starting Smart Prototype (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 9886) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (60068). We deeply appreciate the many generous, insightful, and committed individuals who have contributed to success and evaluation of this program: Judith Solomon, Joseph Woolston, Edward Zigler, Marianne Barton, Kimberly McCarthy, Julian Ford, Karen Steinberg, June Malone, Charles Tisdale; and the Child FIRST clinical and research staff (Gloria Delgado, Monica Fox, Allison Van Hof, Cyndy Holt, Elizabeth Lewis, Adriana Lorduy, Gerdine St. Juste, Monica Trudell, Carolyn Vargas-Rivera, Michele White, and Susan Zuanelli).
A Randomized Controlled Trial of Child FIRST: A Comprehensive Home-Based Intervention Translating Research Into Early Childhood Practice
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 193–208, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Lowell, D. I., Carter, A. S., Godoy, L., Paulicin, B. and Briggs-Gowan, M. J. (2011), A Randomized Controlled Trial of Child FIRST: A Comprehensive Home-Based Intervention Translating Research Into Early Childhood Practice. Child Development, 82: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01550.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.