This research was supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant DA018374 to Elizabeth Stormshak and National Institutes of Health Grant DA018760 to Thomas Dishion. We acknowledge the contribution of the Portland Public Schools, the Project Alliance staff, and participating youth and families.
An Ecological Approach to Promoting Early Adolescent Mental Health and Social Adaptation: Family-Centered Intervention in Public Middle Schools
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 209–225, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Stormshak, E. A., Connell, A. M., Véronneau, M.-H., Myers, M. W., Dishion, T. J., Kavanagh, K. and Caruthers, A. S. (2011), An Ecological Approach to Promoting Early Adolescent Mental Health and Social Adaptation: Family-Centered Intervention in Public Middle Schools. Child Development, 82: 209–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01551.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!