This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01MH57822, R01MH57834, R01MH057977). Garber was supported in part by an Independent Scientist Award (K02 MH66249) during completion of this work. We would like to thank the parents and children who participated in this study. We also would like to acknowledge Steven Hollon, Robert DeRubeis, Richard Shelton, Jay Amsterdam, Sona Dimidjian, Neil Jacobson, Laurel Duncan, Margaret Lovett, Cynthia Flynn, Russell Hanford, Virginia Burks, Tory Creed, and Editha Nottelmann for their support of this project.
Remission of Depression in Parents: Links to Healthy Functioning in Their Children
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 226–243, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Garber, J., Ciesla, J. A., McCauley, E., Diamond, G. and Schloredt, K. A. (2011), Remission of Depression in Parents: Links to Healthy Functioning in Their Children. Child Development, 82: 226–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01552.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.