We would like to thank the leaders and youth who shared their experiences with us. We also thank the William T. Grant Foundation for its support of this research and David Hansen, Colleen Gibbons, Aimee Rickman, Patrick Sullivan, Kathrin Walker, Nickki Dawes Pearce, Aisha Griffith, and Katherine Sweeney for valuable contributions to this work.
Adolescents’ Development of Skills for Agency in Youth Programs: Learning to Think Strategically
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 277–294, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Larson, R. W. and Angus, R. M. (2011), Adolescents’ Development of Skills for Agency in Youth Programs: Learning to Think Strategically. Child Development, 82: 277–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01555.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.