This research is part of the KiVa project for developing an antibullying intervention program for the Finnish comprehensive schools. The KiVa project is financed by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture. In addition, the present study was supported by the Academy of Finland Grants 134843 and 135577 to Christina Salmivalli. We thank the whole KiVa project team, and especially Marita Kantola and Jonni Nakari, for their contribution in the data-gathering process.
A Large-Scale Evaluation of the KiVa Antibullying Program: Grades 4–6
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 311–330, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Kärnä, A., Voeten, M., Little, T. D., Poskiparta, E., Kaljonen, A. and Salmivalli, C. (2011), A Large-Scale Evaluation of the KiVa Antibullying Program: Grades 4–6. Child Development, 82: 311–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01557.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.