Preparation of this report was supported by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant R01HD034294). We are grateful for cooperation in data collection, access, and processing to the Chicago Public Schools, Chapin Hall Center for Children at the University of Chicago, and the following departments of the State of Illinois: Employment Security, Child and Family Services, Human Services, Public Health, Corrections, and Board of Education. We also thank the Juvenile and Circuit Courts of Cook County, and the City Colleges of Chicago for cooperation in data collection and processing. Finally, we thank Health Survey Research Center at the University of Minnesota for assistance in data collection and tracking.
Paths of Effects From Preschool to Adult Well-Being: A Confirmatory Analysis of the Child-Parent Center Program
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 555–582, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Reynolds, A. J. and Ou, S.-R. (2011), Paths of Effects From Preschool to Adult Well-Being: A Confirmatory Analysis of the Child-Parent Center Program. Child Development, 82: 555–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01562.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.