Preparation of this report was supported by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant R01HD034294). We are grateful to the Chicago Public Schools, Chapin Hall Center for Children at the University of Chicago, for cooperation in data collection, access, and processing and to the following departments of the State of Illinois: Employment Security, Child and Family Services, Human Services, Public Health, Corrections, and Board of Education. We also thank the Juvenile and Circuit Courts of Cook County, and the City Colleges of Chicago for cooperation in data collection and processing. Finally, we thank the Health Survey Research Center at the University of Minnesota for assistance in data collection and tracking.
Age 26 Cost–Benefit Analysis of the Child-Parent Center Early Education Program
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Special Issue: Raising Healthy Children
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 379–404, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Reynolds, A. J., Temple, J. A., White, B. A. B., Ou, S.-R. and Robertson, D. L. (2011), Age 26 Cost–Benefit Analysis of the Child-Parent Center Early Education Program. Child Development, 82: 379–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01563.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.