Rachel M. Fenning is now at the Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Emotion Discourse, Social Cognition, and Social Skills in Children With and Without Developmental Delays
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 717–731, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Fenning, R. M., Baker, B. L. and Juvonen, J. (2011), Emotion Discourse, Social Cognition, and Social Skills in Children With and Without Developmental Delays. Child Development, 82: 717–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01569.x
This article is based on the dissertation of the first author. Data were drawn from the larger Collaborative Family Study, funded by Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant 34879-1459 (K. A. Crnic, B. L. Baker, J. Blacher, & C. Edelbrock, co-investigators). We gratefully acknowledge the families and teachers who made this work possible, and the contributions of our invaluable colleagues, staff, and students.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.