Henrike Moll is now at the Department for Comparative and Developmental Psychology, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig.
How Does It Look? Level 2 Perspective-Taking at 36 Months of Age
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 661–673, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Moll, H. and Meltzoff, A. N. (2011), How Does It Look? Level 2 Perspective-Taking at 36 Months of Age. Child Development, 82: 661–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01571.x
We would like to thank Craig Harris for his helpful ideas; Dominik Acala, Calle Fisher, and Alison Alhadeff for assistance with data collection’ and the families who participated in the studies. This research project was supported by a Dilthey Fellowship awarded to the first author by the VolkswagenStiftung, funds generously provided by the Kenneth and Marleen Alhadeff Foundation, and a Science of Learning Center grant from the National Science Foundation (SBE-0354453). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed in the article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of these agencies.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.