Thank you to Kerstin Träger, Caterina Böttcher, and Felicitas Rost for help with data collection and coding, and to Roger Mundry and Daniel Stahl for statistical advice. We are grateful to Alex Burkhardt for help with the figures and technical support, and to Petra Jahn for help with setup and technical support. We are also thankful to the staff of the Universitätsfrauenklinik in Leipzig for their support with infant recruitment and especially to the parents and infants who participated in the study.
Infant and Maternal Sensitivity to Interpersonal Timing
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 916–931, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Henning, A. and Striano, T. (2011), Infant and Maternal Sensitivity to Interpersonal Timing. Child Development, 82: 916–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2010.01574.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.