Consequences of “Minimal” Group Affiliations in Children
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 793–811, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Dunham, Y., Baron, A. S. and Carey, S. (2011), Consequences of “Minimal” Group Affiliations in Children. Child Development, 82: 793–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01577.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!