This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH57505. We appreciate the constructive comments on an earlier version of this article provided by Peggy Miller and members of the Center for Parent-Child Studies at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Parents’ Involvement in Children’s Learning in the United States and China: Implications for Children’s Academic and Emotional Adjustment
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 932–950, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Cheung, C. S.-S. and Pomerantz, E. M. (2011), Parents’ Involvement in Children’s Learning in the United States and China: Implications for Children’s Academic and Emotional Adjustment. Child Development, 82: 932–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01582.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.