This research was supported by a grant from the U.S. National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (HD-22149) and by a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30270476), and the authors received indirect support from the University of Queensland and from the Australian Research Council. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful efforts of David Liu, Liu Yujuan, James Peterson, Kevin Brecker, Sara Parker, Kim Peterson, Jonathan Lane, and, especially, the children who participated with the generous consent of their parents.
Sequential Progressions in a Theory-of-Mind Scale: Longitudinal Perspectives
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 780–792, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Wellman, H. M., Fang, F. and Peterson, C. C. (2011), Sequential Progressions in a Theory-of-Mind Scale: Longitudinal Perspectives. Child Development, 82: 780–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01583.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.